Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Stockspot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company is registered in the Australia under ACN 163214319.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All content shown on the site is provided in good faith and derived from information believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Neither Stockspot, its Directors, officers or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Services and Content are provided to you "as is", and Stockspot expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements. Stockspot makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither Stockspot nor any participant in the Service provides general or personal advice of any kind and that any information obtained via this website may be used solely at your own risk, and that Stockspot will not be held liable in any way.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You expressly understand and agree that Stockspot will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages suffered by you, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible assets (even where Stockspot has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: a) the use of Services or the inability to use Services; b) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on/through Services; c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your data transmissions; d) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using Services; or e) any other matter relating to Services.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Stockspot reserves all of its rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that Stockspot may have in respect to this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided in association with it. The use of any of Stockspot's rights and property herein requires Stockspot's prior written consent. By making Services available to you, Stockspot is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided Services without Stockspot's prior written consent. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse website usage, to improve our content and product offerings and customise our website's content, layout and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safer and customised experience while using our services.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales which will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.